Dismantling Libya

in Let's talk Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:39 pm
by daxxsteel • 2 Posts

Those responsible for infiltrating the American government are laughing as they guide us down the road to peril. They will be OK, the elite wealth mongers, but you and I, well that’s another story. The ancient Middle East is burning and sadly it is the power mad politicians ruling The United States that are culpable. Awoken from a mass propaganda induced slumber, I fear our trajectory is annihilation and we rest on the wrong side of history.A brief overview of what The US has set a light in the Middle East, Libya in partic
ular is a glaring admission of guilt.

I never understood humans strapping explosives on their body, becoming living bombs. However, they are desperately responding to diminishing options as their way of life is eradicated. A human who has helplessly been forced out of options will do almost anything.
In 1969 Muammar Gaddafi led a bloodless coup to power, initiating several new and bold policies to up lift Libya’s people. He directed funds for housing, education, and health care. Although Gaddafi had been described as erratic and as a loose cannon, he defiantly governed his country the only way possible. He legitimized Libya as an up and coming nation, even introducing new currency, the Dinar.
Shortly after his rise to power, Gaddafi nationalized the countries oil industry, removing American oil companies. Gaddafi also endorsed the Palestinian struggle, a disturbing situation for our Jewish shadow government. However, thirsting for power and acting under the influence, of oil, the US as well as European Nations warmed up to Gaddafi.

Italy, Germany and France invested millions in oil companies and communications and in turn Europe became Libya’s largest supplier of military weapons. In 2004 economic sanctions were lifted on Libya and they ceremonially handed over the Lockerbie bomber. England’s Tony Blair befriended the regime; Gaddafi’s son once said “For us, he is a personal family friend. I first met him around four years ago at Number 10. Since then I’ve met him several times in Libya where he stays with my father. He has come to Libya many, many times.”

In the end as with every puppet who dances for Western interest Gaddafi had worn out his usefulness, his downside now outweighed his up. On October 20th 2011 Gaddafi was murdered in the name of some bullshit Arab Spring operation. Our leaders supported his unlawful execution and he was put down like a dog, begging for his life. I don’t claim that he was a good man; in fact he was a murderous tyrant exhibiting bizarre behaviors and narcissistic psychosis. Gaddafi ruled Africa’s wealthiest Nation’s however unemployment hovered around 30% and health and housing weren’t up to par.

Now one of the oldest areas on Earth has become mired down by civil war and bloodletting. Libya has become a wasteland with numerous warring militias at each other’s throats, with no concern for civilian life. In an interview shortly after Gaddafi was put down, a chuckling Hilary Clinton had said, “We came, we saw, he died.” The disconnect is perceptible, an accident Nation with a rich and diverse heritage implodes in silence.

Do we belong in the Middle East?

Are we just a pawn for Zionist expansion?

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: daxxsteel
Board Statistics
The forum has 2 topics and 2 posts.